Dressage & Combined Test Schooling Shows
THURSDAY, June 6, 2017 & SUNDAY, July 30th, 2017
These are CDCTA Recognized Events
(Closing Date 10 days prior to Show) - Please contact Meredith Jones - 540-547-2031 (no texts) or firstname.lastname@example.org - for information on the wait list.
Judge - TBD
Locust Hill Stables - 9427 Oak Park Rd, Locust Dale Va 22948 - Use Stable Entrance - Use Mapquest for Directions, Google Maps places the entrance too far West
Show Manager - Kristi Clore - 540 219-1206 (no texts) - email@example.com
Show Secretary - Meredith Jones - 540-547-2031 (no texts) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make all checks payable to Bull Run Hunt
Meredith Jones, 16251 Dark Horse Trail Culpeper, VA 22701
Times will be available on www.bullrunhuntclub.com/combined-test/ 3 days prior by 5pm
Include $5 late fee if mailed after closing. Refund less $5 after closing ONLY if time can be filled from a waiting list.
Dressage Tests needing a Large Ring will go first and then we will make the ring smaller for other tests.
Show Sponsored by CFC Farm and Home and Tribute Feed
- This competition will be run in accordance with USAE rules.
- The Judge’s decision is final.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entries, cancel/combine classes.
- All horses brought to the farm must be properly registered in classes, or pay a $25 grounds’ fee.
- Appropriate attire is requested.
- Organizers reserve the right to delete, combine or split divisions.
- Intro level riders cannot enter above Training Test 2.
- A Horse may compete in up to 2 consecutive level CTs.
- For separate fees, the Rider may do the CT, plus other Dressage tests or Jumping trips, if desired.
- Rides will be limited to 60 per show, with a waiting list created as needed.
- In case of cancellation due to inclement weather or poor footing, the Rain Date is TBD.
- Ride times will be posted 3 days prior by 5PM, on our web site.
- Negative Coggins and signed release are required to participate.
- Approved safety helmets (hard hats) are required when mounted.
- Ribbons to 6 places for Dressage only.
- Ribbons to 6 places for Combined Test.
- There is a $5.00 Late Fee for applications that are accepted after the Closing Date. Refund less $5 after closing date, only if time can be filled from the waiting list.
- Only mailed entries will be accepted.
- Applications may be obtained online at www.bullrunhuntclub.com.