Dressage & Combined Test Schooling Show
THURSDAY, June 30 2016 - 3:00pm
(Entries Open date 6/3 and closing date 6/24) - Entries are FULL! Please contact Kem Courtenay - 703 626-3512 - firstname.lastname@example.org - for information on the wait list.
Judge - Nancy Lowey
Locust Hill Stables - 9427 Oak Park Rd, Locust Dale Va 22948 - Use Stable Entrance - Use Mapquest for Directions, Google Maps places the entrance too far West
Show Manager - Kristi Clore - 540 219-1206 (no texts) - email@example.com
Show Secretary - Kem Courtenay - 703 626-3512 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make all checks payable to Bull Run Hunt
Paper Entry Forms, Checks, Waivers and Coggins may be mailed to:
Kem Courtenay 462 Royal Lane, Orange, Va 22960 or email@example.com
Times will be available on www.bullrunhuntclub.com/combined-test/ - or you may call the Show Secretary from 5pm-8pm the Tuesday or Wednesday before the show.
Include $5 late fee if mailed after closing. Refund less $5 after closing ONLY if time can be filled from a waiting list.
Dressage Tests needing a Large Ring will go first and then we will make the ring smaller for other tests.
Show Sponsored by Cowan Realty
- This competition will be run in accordance with USAE rules.
- The Judge’s decision is final.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entries, cancel/combine classes.
- All horses brought to the farm must be properly registered in classes, or pay a $25 grounds’ fee.
- Appropriate attire is requested.
- Organizers reserve the right to delete, combine or split divisions.
- Intro level riders cannot enter above Training Test 2.
- A Horse may compete in up to 2 consecutive level CTs.
- For separate fees, the Rider may do the CT, plus other Dressage tests or Jumping trips, if desired.
- Rides will be limited to 60 per show, with a waiting list created as needed.
- In case of cancellation due to inclement weather or poor footing, the Rain Date is Friday, July 1.
- Ride times will be posted by Monday, 9 PM, on our web site. If you do not have Internet access, call the Secretary only between 5 PM & 8 PM the Tuesday or Wednesday before the Show.
- Negative Coggins and signed release are required to participate.
- Approved safety helmets (hard hats) are required when mounted.
- Ribbons to 6 places for Dressage only.
- Ribbons to 6 places for Combined Test.
- There is a $5.00 Late Fee for applications that are accepted after the Closing Date. Refund less $5 after closing date, only if time can be filled from the waiting list.
- Only mailed or email entries will be accepted.
- Applications may be obtained online at www.bullrunhuntclub.com.